OCN Membership for Small Schemes (up to 100 Strata)
$247.50 annual fee ($225 +GST)
- Access to the exclusive member online discussion forum for sharing knowledge and experiences and trusted supplier recommendations (available to 2 representatives)
- Access to the Members Portal full of valuable resources (available to 2 representatives)
- Monthly email updates on current issues (available to 2 representatives and sharable with committee and all lot owners)
- Access to webinars on a wide range of strata-specific topics (for all lot owners)
- Discounted tickets to OCN live events (available to all committee members)
- Two free member networking meetings per year on hot topics with expert speakers (for all committee members)
- Alerts on valuable cost saving initiatives and available grants to share with your committee
- Ability to purchase pro forma by-laws on topics impacting strata, drafted by expert strata lawyers
- Opportunity to add your voice in framing legislation (available to all lot owners)
- Eligibility to vote at OCN General Meetings (for 2 representatives)
If you are an existing OCN member wishing to renew your membership, please login first, then use the form below:
By submitting this application, you confirm agreement.
• I hereby apply to become a member of the Owners Corporation Network of Australia Limited.
• I certify that I am the owner of a residential lot in the scheme described above.
• I agree to OCN’s Terms and Conditions of Membership.
• I understand that my application must be approved by the OCN Board.
OCN respects your privacy. The organisation maintains a database of names, addresses and other information relevant to membership of OCN. Any personal information collected is for the primary purpose of providing you with quality membership services. All information collected is treated as confidential and we do not make this information known to other organisations without your consent. You have the right to gain access to your information at any time. Any privacy related enquiries can be directed to the OCN executive via: [email protected]