Membership is open to all individual residential strata owners.
$66 annual fee ($60 +GST) valid 12 months from sign up date.
- Access to the exclusive member online discussion forum for sharing knowledge and experiences and trusted supplier recommendations
- Access to the Members Portal full of valuable resources
- Monthly email updates on current issues
- Two free member networking meetings per year to discuss hot topics
- Access to webinars on a wide range of strata-specific topics
- Discounted tickets to OCN live events
- Alerts on cost saving initiatives and grant opportunities for your scheme
- Ability to purchase pro forma by-laws on topics impacting strata, drafted by expert strata lawyers
- Opportunity to add your voice in framing legislation
- Eligibility to vote at OCN General Meetings
If you are an existing OCN member wishing to renew your membership, please login first, then use the form below:
By submitting this application, you confirm agreement.
• I hereby apply to become a member of the Owners Corporation Network of Australia Limited.
• I certify that I am the owner of a residential lot in the scheme described above.
• I agree to OCN’s Terms and Conditions of Membership.
• I understand that my application must be approved by the OCN Board.
OCN respects your privacy. The organisation maintains a database of names, addresses and other information relevant to membership of OCN. Any personal information collected is for the primary purpose of providing you with quality membership services. All information collected is treated as confidential and we do not make this information known to other organisations without your consent. You have the right to gain access to your information at any time. Any privacy related enquiries can be directed to the OCN executive via: [email protected]